Friday, August 8, 2008

What ever happen to predictability?



So after the Redwood forests we headed down to good old San Francisco. We had so much fun! I kept singing the full house song. Cam kept saying he wanted to search for Stephanie Tanner. I was surprised though, it was only like 65 degrees there the whole time. I would have thought it was gonna be warmer. We rode the trolly, went over the golden gate bridge, rode the carousel, ate lunch on pier 39, walked went down to fisherman's wharf, oh and lost our car. Yeah we forgot where we parked. Searched forever in the freezing cold at 10 0'clock at night in the dark alley's of down town.




I thought this was funny because I heard crunching in the back seat and I said "Ike what are you doing?" He replied "Mine eatin' chips." I looked back only to find that he had found the bag of snacks, took the chips out, opened the lid and helped himself. 




7 comments:

Stacy Jacobsen said...

I so jealous of you jet-setters! Well, maybe "car-setters!" It sounds like you are having such a great time!

P.S. I LOVE Ike's hair! So adorable!

- said...

how fun! thats sounds like such a fun trip! Summers are great. You have such a cute little family, doing family things like family vacation. I love it!

Lizzy said...

You 3 are quite the travelers lately, how fun!

Katie said...

Hi Leah, this is Katie (Widing). I have been blog stalking you! Haha! We have a private blog. If you want to be added send me your email to ktrees@gmail.com. My blog is mainly pictures of my little Ikester (Isaac).
P.S. Tell Cameron that Stephanie Tanner went from "meth addict to mama." I saw that one US Weekly or something after she had her baby.

chrisncallie said...

You busy bums! Looks like fun! I love the pic of Ike sticking his head out of the sunroof and the one with you and Cam's sister in some big jammies. Who's were those??

Courtney Alldredge said...

Hey Leah! I hope you don't mind but I found your blog on Emily's website and really wanted to see what you were up to. Your little guy is so adorable with his hair!! It does sound like you have had quite a summer.Wish we could see you more often, where are you living now? If you want to check out my blog it is acalldredge.blogspot.com. Talk to you later!

Ali said...

So much fun. you guys have really made the best of your summer. I am jealous of your spontaneity.