Friday, November 6, 2009

Hi, we are still alive, well, and a little chubby

I know, I know it's been a while! I have just been a little busy! Here are some recent pics of the boys. I have pictures of pumpkin carving, corn maze, and trick or treating, but I have been really good at forgetting my camera lately so they are on Cam's phone. Sometime when he is home I will put them on the blog. Love you all! p.s Ike has been insisting on picking out his own clothes and dressing himself lately so, I swear we aren’t homeless... yet.




5 comments:

chrisncallie said...

yay! I'm so glad you finally posted some recent pics of Tyler! Last night, I was griping to your mom about that at Sidney's reception and she was like, "She did!" Your boys are super adorable! I'm so excited you are coming home for Christmas...sorry I should probably just call you...I've filled enough "comment" space. Love you :)

Neeley said...

Love the pictures of the boys. Keep them coming! I have to see pictures of the scary tigers!

Jared & Taytum said...

Tyler is so stinkin cute! I just want to kiss his chubby little cheeks, seriously your boys are some of the cutest boys Ive seen :)

Courtney Alldredge said...

Leah, so fun to see your little guy, how fun to have two boys!! Hope you are doing good!

- said...

aww! I cant believe it Tyler looks so much older! hes so cute I cant believe it I just read Callies and I swear we are just not meant to be in the same place ever! Im gonna be in Utah over Christmas! why I oughttta!! are you coming up for thanksgiving by chance??? love ya hope to see you soon!