Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

It is our third wedding anniversary today! I love Cameron so much and have never been happier! We love our life together and I couldn't ask for a better husband and father to our son!

Here we are when we were engaged.


This was our first Halloween together. I was supposed to be Tina Turner if you were wondering. Oh, and we were just friends at this point. You gotta love cam's costume.

This was at a BYU football game, we were still just friends at this point but it's so funny how young we look. Cam looks 12.
This was in the Bahamas on our honey moon! So fun! I love you cam!

5 comments:

Neeley said...

Congradulations! I just love your little family. I am so glad you brought Cam and Ike into the Fam. Love you.

chrisncallie said...

Congratulations! I forgot your anniversary was coming up, crazy it's been 3 years, huh? Love the Yankee Doodle Head, I get it...

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

Congrats on the anniversary! I heard that year number 3 is the new so called "7 year itch" so I guess you guys are in good shape! I love your cutest Ike ice cream cone post - thats got be the most devastating thing ever to a two year old!

Lizzy said...

Cameron does look young! I hope you are having a blast in Seattle, when you get back we need to do something... I feel like I haven't seen you forever!

- said...

love it! happy anniversary! our first and only pets were two fish named Ike and Tina (turner) Im coming up or over to puyallup again june 23rd for about a week to hang out with reid again. do you happen to be going there that same time????? then I'll go again the end of sept for marissa baby and the fair I haven't been since 2002-sad