Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jordan's Graduation!






Well it has been such a long time sense I have blogged but I can't pass up brag, I mean blogging about my older brother Jordan graduating from law school! We were all so excited for Jordan! 
Neeley and Daryl couldn't wait to stand up and cheer for him! It was funny though, we really went nuts when they called his name I think everyone thought we were drunk or something.


My Dad and my brothers, I love them and I am so proud of them all! 
My family, what a lovely bunch.
I just thought it was so cool that they had people playing the bag pipes while the graduates were walking out.
Joel, Bree and Tanner are all so excited for Jordan to come out they are just itching. 
My cute little parents. They are so proud of all that Jordan has accomplished. 

1 comment:

Neeley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.