Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Let's Go Fly a Kite!


Today was a really windy day! Our garbage can even tipped over! I learned a few things about flying a kite with a 2 year old: Even if there is only one tree in the whole neighborhood they will run right to it every time, when you tell them not to let go they will try it at least four times so you end up chasing the kite all over. I will Have to say, it was really fun and we both laughed a lot. I noticed we were putting on a show for the whole neighborhood. It was embarrassing. You can a imagine, fat and pregnant Leah running around all tangled in a kite with the wind blowing my hair in my face so I can't see clearly, Laughing hysterically with Ike saying "whoa mom it's windy" a billion times.








4 comments:

Jen said...

It was a great day for kite flying. When Parker saw you he wanted us to go buy a kite too. It's fun to live so close to you guys.

Neeley said...

Looks like lots of fun. All we have is rain. Wind would change things up a bit.

Taytum and Jared said...

Your such a good mom leah, when you told on the phone you were out flying a kite it just made me laugh I love you and miss you!

Jessica said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish we had a better yard to do that! I highly doubt you're fat, by the way. I can't wait to see you guys again. Hopefully before Christmas!

Layla knows Ike's name now too. She'll look at the big family picture and pick him out right away. It kinda sounds like "Ick" though... maybe she just remembers they beat up on each other a little bit.