Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We had such a great Easter this year. We woke up to the sun shining and blue sky. We read the Story about Easter Sunday to Isaiah when he woke up. He was so interested he had me read it twice. How grateful we are for the knowledge of the Atonement and all the blessings it brings to our lives. We are also grateful to have Cameron's family near by. After Church we enjoyed a yummy dinner prepared by my mother in law and a cute egg hunt for the cousins. P.S these are also the first pictures of Ike's new hair cut.


This is Ike at the neighborhood egg hunt on Saturday. My camera ran out of batteries so I was not able to get all the pictures I wanted. We all had fun and enjoyed hanging out with all the neighbors. We really have a fun neighborhood.

4 comments:

Taytum and Jared said...

Ike looks so dang cute with that hair cut.That is such a neat idea to read the Easter story in the morning.

Jessica said...

Layla's favorite treat was her Easter Story book with "eesus". We were pleasantly surprised.

Ike looks so grown up!! I love the new do! I hope Layla gets a little more excited about Easter egg hunting next year.

Neeley said...

Super cute hair cut and outfit. Looks like a fun weekend! Miss you.

- said...

I like his haircut hes lookin so grown up! how you feeling? are you coming up soon? Im heading over next week probably the 3rd. let me know