Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ben Folds Concert!

So, yeah Cameron and I Met with our friends Andy and Ginger at a Ben Folds Concert. We went with Cam's brother Ben and his brother Jon was there as well. It was really fun! Ben Folds plays the  piano so well it was amazing to watch his hands they were just a big blur because he was playing so fast. If you are wondering why there are no pics of cam's bro's they ditched us to get a little closer to the stage.


Ben Folds in the the one in the red shirt on the piano. (If you didn't figure that out already)
Cameron and I just about to get the mosh pit going.
Ginger and I, we are just too wild!
The lovely Andy and Ginger. 
Look at the guy behind us ha ha.

3 comments:

Neeley said...

The guy behind looks a little like uh.. Satan? I just have to know if you crowd surfed.

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

That was such a fun night! And talk about a pasty gangsta! Ginger needs to get a tan!
I must say I loved reading your hubby tag. You are hillarious! And much nicer (more nice?) than I am to Andy! Cam's a lucky man.

Neeley said...

Hey this comment is for Cam. Mom and I were wondering if he bedazzled his shirt for the big night?