Thursday, April 24, 2008

Trip to Seattle


I feel really bad because I didn't take hardly any pictures while I was in Seattle but here are some from a photo shoot I tried to do with Ike I my little niece Layla. Ike didn't want to be anywhere near her so this is all I could come up with. Anyway, I had so much fun while I was there and I think that is why there are no photos because I was having to much fun to pull out the camera! I think Isaiah had the most fun. He played on grandma's swing set and in her playhouse all week long. I am going back in a few weeks and I promise to take more pictures.

                




1 comment:

Neeley said...

Layla looks a little unsure about the whole photo shoot thing. We miss you so much. Your week in Wash. just wasn't long enough for me. I am guilty of not taking pictures also. We will do better in spokane.