Thursday, April 24, 2008

I have been tagged


Okay  so I have been tagged, here goes...

Hubby Tag!
1.What's his name? Cameron
2.How long have you been together?
Three years and 8 months counting dating and engagement.
3.How long did you date?
 About eight months I think. Well, it's funny because I think Cam thought we were dating before I did. So maybe longer depending on who you ask.
4.Who eats more?  Cam has me beat I have to say, but not by much. I really love to eat.
5.Who said "I love you" first?
Cameron did. Only he said and I quote " I think I'm in love with you."
6.Who is taller? Cameron by far. I am a midget.
7.Who sings better? This is a hard one, we both love to rock out in the car but I think I have to give props to my man cam. 
8. Who is smarter? Is it smarter or more smart? I wouldn't know because cam's got me beat on that one too. Although every once in a while I can prove him wrong and I love it when that happens.
9. Who does the laundry?
ME and Only ME. Cam did wash a load while I was out of town because he ran out of clean underwear though.
10.Who does the dishes?  Once again, ME! Thats okay though I don't mind.
11.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cameron does. I make him. I feel bad that he has no choice but I always have to sleep on the side by the door. (I'm weird)
13.Who mows the lawn? HOA people. It's so nice. I wouldn't know how.
14.Who cooks dinner?  I do. I love to cook. Cam doesn't, but he does do cafe rio runs really good. 
15.Who drives when you are together? Cam does. I am the worst driver in the world how did I ever get my license?
16.Who is more stubborn? Um Cameron by far. But there are a few things that I don't budge on and i guess I can be pretty stubborn at times as well.
17. Who ask who out first? Cam did, I said "No." the first two times. Ha ha but I am glad I finally said yes. Third times a charm.
19.Who proposed? Cameron. On New Years day.
20.Who is more sensitive? ME! I hate it too. I wish I just would just be like "alright cool" and walk away but no I always get mad over stupid stuff. I have never even seen cameron cry. I wish I had so I wouldn't feel so dumb when I do it.( like every day)
21.Who has more friends? Well if you can count cousins, me. But if not, cameron. I'm a bit of a loser. ha ha
22.Who has more siblings? Cameron does. He has eight kids in his family and two step sisters.  I have seven.
23. Who wears the pants in the family? I hate this question. I think we both do. Some days him some days me.
Well there you have it I tag Neeley, Jessica Steveson, Liz (if you haven't done this one already), Emily, and oh I don't know will ya? ... Taylor. Just copy my questions and answer them on your blog so I don't feel like a fool.

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

That's so fun to read about Cameron, it's fun talking about our husbands sometimes(and yes I already did that one!)

- said...

I feel like me and Cam are best friends now that I read that! j/j. I will complete this task. but it might be a few days sisnce I just posted like 30 minutes ago. I have to at least pretend like I have a life, right? I love the i dont know will ya- love it. but know what i hate- when I type a comment and they make me type a bunch of crazy letters afterwards- seriously.

blank said...

Hey Leah,it Tori. How are you doing. Well now you have my blog address and we can keep in touch. Take care

Neeley said...

I think Daryl and I are an odd couple so this should be really fun.

Unknown said...

Oh Leah you make me laugh! i love that you leave me comments it makes me feel special:)
but when are you coming to salt lake? we should go to dinner and go dancing, wouldnt that be fun?