Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birhtday to Us!



Cam's birthday is a day before mine so we kinda celebrated together. Although, being the awesome wife that I am, I did make Cameron birthday french toast for breakfast.Cameron's dad took us to lunch for his birthday that was fun, thanks papa Joe!

Cam took me to Park City for my birthday it was so fun! We rode this roller coaster thing down the mountain it was so fun!

This was us going up. You can't really tell but it was so steep!

This was our hotel. I took the picture from the mountain.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! isnt park city fun? you gotta love Utah

Neeley said...

Next time you guys go to Park City give us a call. We would love to come! Hint. Hint.

Jessica said...

FUN! I've been to Park City once, but it was with Tanner AND Derek... not too romantic. :)