Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Isaiah's first haircut and thank goodness the Cars movie has arrived!



I finally got the guts to cut Ike's hair, someone thought he was a girl so I had to do it.
This was his hair after the cut not to drastic but a little less girly. Oh, and Ike saw the cars movie for the first time and was obsessed! We had to take it back so grandma Colleen sent it in the mail.

He was so excited! We had to check the mail multiple times daily until it arrived.

Thanks Grandma Colleen!

5 comments:

Neeley said...

Cute haircut Ike! We love the Cars movie too.

Jessica said...

Looks good buddy! What a handsome guy!

chrisncallie said...

Did you cut his hair yourself? You're brave! I'd be so scared I'd snip the curls off. You go girl!! Oh, wow wow wubzy's on again... kill me

Stacy said...

Cute blog! I love reading up on what is going on with everyone =)

Ali said...

Braden's haircuts are always traumatic. You'd think he'd get used to it, but no, he thinks I"m going to shave his head off everytime. And, I'm so glad that he found the best movie in the world for boys...Cars is a family fave for us.