Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Isaiah!



Ike turned 2 years old on May 28th! I can't believe how fast that two years went by! We threw him a fun party complete with grilled pizza, home made cheesecake, party hats, tractor rides and one crazy game of volley ball! Emily looked quite festive in her party hat as she attempted to wrap herself as a gift for Ike.
Ike in his cool new sun glasses just like pa pa Greg.
Ben, Abby, Grandma Ali, and pa pa Greg taking position.
Isaiah found a tractor in the front yard and tried it out with Uncle Brandon.
Yeah! Go volley ball.
All Ike wanted to eat was pineapple for dinner.
Oh, and cake.

Great grandma and Grandpa Mcreary were able to come out for the party, They bought him some blocks and played for a while. They are so sweet to Isaiah, He is so lucky to have so many people that love him.
Ike in his new shades. He knew right what to do with them.

6 comments:

Neeley said...

What a super fun family you have in Utah! I wished I could have been there. Happy Birthday Ike!

Jessica said...

Isaiah has the best Mom in the whole world! You make things so fun for him. Layla absolutely loves any picture of him. I always have to pause in the kitchen so she can smile and laugh at him on the fridge. We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of isaiah blowing out his candal, to cute! i also love the pictures of washington i havent been there since i was 18 sad, i know!

- said...

Happy birthday Ike & Leah! I was out of town till yesterday in the arizona desert so thats why I didn't give you a call the 13th but I hope you had a good birthday! love ya! em

blank said...

Happy belated birthday Leah. I know it was last week, but I hope it was a good one!

Ali said...

I can't believe you're 2. What a little man now. Looks like a lot of fun. I hope we can see each other sometime this summer. Time has flown by too quickly. Miss you guys.