Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom and Jessica!



It was so fun! While I was up in washington My sister Neeley threw a birthday party for my mom and sister in law, Jessica. We had a BBQed salmon, the family baked beans, and yummy cake. Best meal of my life. This is me with my gorgeous lil' sis Sharsti.
My Beautiful sister in law, Sarah and her Fourth baby, Ethan.
My Nephew Max, What a handsome little devil.
The four Sisters, they are some of my most favorite people on this earth I love spending time with them. And they are all so Pretty!
The Two Birthday girls! What can I say, there are just really ridiculously good looking people in my family.   
Just having a blast at the party! Party animals!
This looked like so much fun I wished I would have brought my swim suit.
My Mom and Layla
Ike thought aunt Neeley's was heaven! He got his own tray, bib, table and sippee cup!
This is me and my Grandma Dickson. She is the sweetest, cutest, most special women. I want to be just like her. I love her and was glad that I could spend some time with her as well.

No comments: