Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Trip to Washington


This time that I went to seattle I took lots more pictures this picture of the space needle was taken on an earlier trip but I thought it was appropriate for this blog.


We always have so much fun when we go visit my family. Ike was trying to be like baby Layla and crawl with her.

Baby Layla is so darn cute!
The weather was pretty nice when we were there and the kids had a pool party at grandma's house Baby Ethan, Emma, Isaac, and Ike.
Ruby took advantage of the nice weather as well, by sporting her cheetah swim suit. It was featured in this year's sports illustrated swim suit addition.

The Kids out playing my mom's super fun back yard.
Ike kept trying to climb down the moss/slug infested stairs at my mom's. No offense, moss and slugs are just very common.
Aunt Neeley pushing Ike, Ruby, and max on the swings. seconds before disaster struck and max jumped off his swing and it hit Ike in the Face at full speed. No hurt feelings though, we knew it was an accident.
Ike was playing in bowls filled with water at my mom's house before she got the built in swimming pool.(aka the wading pool featured in the previous pictures.)
Ike is such a baller, he was on the "skins" team.

Racing his car down grandma's slide!
My beautiful Niece, Miss Bayley Colleen Reed!
Ruby and Ike playing in the play house. Well they were kinda having an argument over who was to cook dinner.
Ruby looking out the playhouse window.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

It looks like you had a blast in Washington, hopefully some day soon we can all take a trip up there... Your house you grew up in is so cute and looks very fun for kids, I bet Ike loved it there!